- This event has passed.
How to make beer in 5 days – Eco Friendly
July 7 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Learn the world’s first eco-friendly Pot-au-Brew beer brewing system invented in Sacramento by Trong Nguyen – grain to glass in 5 days
Learn how to brew 5 liters of all grain Juicy IPA using our patent pending Pot-au-Brew, right in your kitchen, with perfect controls of Sanitation, Temperature, Oxygen & Pressure, for about $1.50/pint. You will learn the following steps:
1. Mash malted grains to the wort
2. Boil the wort to process hops for bitterness and flavors
3. Chill the wort to a safe temperature to pitch the yeast – the most eco-friendly way
4. Ferment under pressure so the beer is carbonated during fermentation
5. Dry hop to get delightful citrus, tropical fruit aromas of Citra and Mosaic hops
6. Cold crash to clarify and serve
7. Dispense cold, clear and carbonated beer directly from the Pot-au-Brew in 5 days
Sample homebrewed beer, meet other home brewers and learn the eco way to make beer at home. Bring friends (registration required) & munchies. It’s really a fun learning-to-brew party!
Why this event is FREE? We are so proud of our invention that we can’t wait to show the world. We did at Keg King and Monash University Brew Club in Melbourne, Australia and they loved it. University of Dallas, Rome, Italy campus loved it, too.
We think you will for sure!
Is there free parking for the event?
What can I bring into the event?
Your love for craft beer and cheerful spirit. And some munchies to enjoy with the beer samples. Fun learning party!