- This event has passed.
Learn how to make beer in your Kitchen
August 11 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
Come to The Atrium and learn to make beer the eco-friendly way – grain to glass in 5 days
This is a Sacramento home brewing class. Sample homebrewed beer, meet other homebrewers and learn the eco-friendly way to make delicious beer in your kitchen. Bring friends, it’s a fun learn-to-brew party! Brew 5 liters of all grain Juicy IPA with perfect controls of Sanitation, Temperature, Oxygen & Pressure, for a fraction of the cost to buy beer.
Pot-au-Brew is a patent-pending beer brewing system invented by Sacramento inventor Trong Nguyen with Home Brewer Lab.
This class was taught at Keg King and Monash University Brew Club in Melbourne, Australia, University of Dallas, Rome, and Italy.
This workshop will cover the necessary steps to make beer:
- Mash malted grains to the wort
- Boil the wort to process hops for bitterness and flavors
- Chill the wort to a safe temperature to pitch the yeast – the most eco-friendly way
- Ferment under pressure so the beer is carbonated during fermentation
- Dry hop to get delightful citrus, tropical fruit aromas of Citra and Mosaic hops
- Cold crash to clarify and serve
- Dispense Cold, clear and carbonated beer directly from the Pot-au-Brew in 5 days
Is there free parking for the event?
What can I bring into the event?
Your love for craft beer and cheerful spirit. And some munchies to enjoy with the beer samples. Fun learning party!