ART GALLERY SUBMISSION
This Digital Relief Gallery was initiated to help Sacramento creatives during these unprecedented times. This submission form is per art piece, please do not include multiple pieces in one submission. Creatives can submit multiple times, but we will only host up to one piece per artist. If an item sells, please notify us, so we can upload another one of your creations.
We have an open call for local artists to be part of the Atrium’s virtual gallery. Submissions are welcome from you in any visual art medium but we will only host up to one piece per artist at a time until a piece has been sold. The Atrium does not guarantee any sale of an artist’s work that is shown in the Virtual Gallery and all monetary transactions for an art sale are performed between buyer and artist solely.
Your Submission to the Atrium
You retain all copyright to the images and written works submitted but agree to grant us a perpetual, royalty free, non-exclusive, sublicensable right including, a license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, make available to the public and exercise all sublicensable copyright and publicity rights in respect of your submission. We will seek your permission before your submission is incorporated into our media or marketing materials.
If you do not wish to grant the above rights do not submit your submission.
By submitting your submission to us you warrant that your submission:
- Is your own original work and you have the right to make it available to us for all the purposes identified above;
- That you will indemnify us against all legal fees/damages and all associated costs that we may incur as a result of your breach of the above warranty;
- That your submission is not defamatory and does not infringe any law; and
- That you are over the age of 18
Each submission must include
- First & Last Name and relevant contact information
- Title of Art, a brief description of piece and price
- Artist bio
- URL for your website or Instagram account and
- No more than three images of the artwork (each file not to exceed 2MB) in the following formats: jpg, png, jpeg, gif, pdf, mov, mp4
All submissions are reviewed by a panel on whether a submission should be included or not included in the virtual gallery. You will be notified of acceptance or non-acceptance no later than two (2) weeks after your submission date via the email provided in your submission.
You retain all copyright to submitted images and written works but agree to give us a perpetual, royalty free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable right and license to use and to exercise copyright and publicity rights in respect of your submission.
Should you wish to terminate our rights over your works you must give one month’s written notice at email@example.com setting out what works the license to use is withdrawn from.