Sacramento.Shop - Sacramento Made, Online. Shipping nationwide with same day delivery options in Sacramento.

MARKETPLACE

JOIN OUR ONLINE MARKETPLACE FOR SACRAMENTO MAKERS

We know that e-commerce can be overwhelming, we want to build something that will help our local creatives. We want to take care of the stuff that you don’t want to (getting setup, e-commerce, customer service, sales tax) …all the boring annoying stuff, so you the creative, can just focus on making dope cool stuff. We want to increase the quality and quantity of of sustainable products produced here in Sacramento.

YOU MAKE, WE SELL – Woohoo to Creative Freedom.

 We are piloting an idea to help creatives get online and Sacramento is our testing ground. The City of Sacramento has given us a grant to help creatives get an online store page with a free photography shoot. We are excited to say that we have reached capacity for how many we can onboard for this grant cycle, but are pursuing additional options to continue and expand the program so we can include all creatives county wide. 

We are working hard to get to everyone who applies, Please be patient with us when signing up and know that even though it is a waitlist, we are doing all that we physically can to help all our local creatives during this era of Covid.

HOW DOES IT WORK?

STEP 1

ENROLL & VERIFY CRITERIA

GET STARTED NOW

Enroll

STEP 2

CONNECT WITH ONBOARDING SPECIALIST

E-COMMERCE SET UP

Enroll

STEP 3

SCHEDULE YOUR ONBOARDING

BOOK YOUR PHOTOSHOOT

Enroll

STEP 4

PHOTOSHOOT & ONBOARDING

WE DO THE HEAVY LIFTING FOR YOU

Enroll

DONE

YOU HAVE AN ONLINE STORE

JUST MAKE GOOD STUFF

Enroll
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS

Free Photoshoot & E-Commerce setup for Sacramento City Makers (waitlist only)

Fill out the enrollment form to ensure we are meeting City Criteria. One of our onboarding specialists will reach out to you to schedule your onboarding process and photo shoot and your e-commerce on-boarding setup. This can take 3-6 hours to complete. There is no cost to getting you and your items photographed, help with product descriptions. We get you set up so you can leave our studio with an online store ready to go.

How is this service free for Sacramento City Creatives?

The City of Sacramento’s Creative Economy Recovery Grant program is funding this critical program to help Sacramento creatives pivot in this Covid-19 economy from an in-person sales model to an online shared e-commerce platform. To certify you meet the city’s grant guidelines, and to ensure you are a good fit for the shop program, please complete the enrollment formThe free photography and on-boarding assistance end December 20, 2020, due to the limits of the City grant.

Creatives focus on making great products and we take care of the stuff you don't want to.

We take care of customer service, sales, marketing, distribution, and all the things that suck when it comes to e-commerce. We want you to make awesome products and bring it to us so we can make it look good online, get it seen, and sold.

How is this sustainable and what is the cost for selling on the Atrium Marketplace platform?

We are a 501c3 nonprofit, so we are not like any other regular retail or e-commerce site.  Our goal is to help build our Sacramento creative economy and the future circular economy. 70% of the sale price goes to the creative. The remaining 30% goes to cover the costs of service, storage, shipping, customer service, marketing and maintaining the platform. There is no platform fee.

Have more questions email us at shop@atrium916.com and one of our helpful team members will get back to you.